Transcriptions on BassInstructor.ca may be used freely for NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY and may not be used for profit in any way. Basically, if you are making money from it in any way, you cannot use sheet music from this site and must purchase original sheet music from the copyright holder.
Since a lot of people ask “Is this ok?” here are the basics:
1.Can I use printed sheet music from this site for personal use?: Yes
2. Can I use sheet music to perform my recital?: Yes
3. Can I use the sheet music for my school performance?: Yes
4. Can I use the sheet music for my non-profit performance?: Yes
5. What if the event charges an entrance fee?: Yes as long as the funds are for the school or other non-profit
6. Can I use the sheet music for a for-profit performance?: No
7. Can I sell sheet music obtained from this site?: Absolutely not
Please contact me if this page does not answer your question.
All audio and video segments remain the property of the original artists and publishing companies. No profit is gained from this.
I’m making such material available in an effort to advance my understanding of the bass guitar. I believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in titles 17&107 of the United States Code and under articles 29 & 29.1 of the Canadian Copyright Act.
In accordance with the above Copyright Acts, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
The .MUS, .PDF, .GPX and. GIF files themselves are copyright ©2022 by BassInstructor.ca and may not be reused or sold in any way without expressed written consent.
All other content, including HTML, CSS and graphics is copyright ©2022 BassInstructor.ca and may not be reused in any way. All rights reserved.